I work with TV, radio, and online documentary-makers to share my teams research of sea-level rise and coastal flooding with people worldwide, and routinely interact with news media to raise awareness of coastal oceanographic issues.
- Dec 2017: Sinking Cities Documentary Cineflix, to be shown on PBS, US and Channel 4, UK
- Sep, 2017: BBC Radio Solent, Lost Islands of the Pacific (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeU8vmUffv4)
- 11 Sep 2017: BBC Radio 5 Live, Interview on storm surge affects associated with Hurricane Erma in the US
- 7 March 2017, BBC 1: News, Interview on disappearing beach in Ireland and commented in various newspaper articles: Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/07/delight-beach-vanished-33-years-ago-leaving-just-rock-pools/), BBC news (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39849853), Daily Mail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4481604/Beach-washed-away-33-years-ago-reappears-overnight.html)
- 7th March 2017: BBC Radio Somerset, Interview on our Steart Managed Realignment Public Engagement Study
- 21st Feb 2017: Voice of Islam Radio, Drive Time Show, Interview on Natural Hazards
- 8 Sep 2016: Radio 4, Inside Science, Interview of storm clustering and flooding